Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MMMM

I was sitting in the living room feeding Lachlan when I heard Mmmm from the kitchen. Isabella was in there playing. I heard her say Mmmm about 12 more times very loudly and there was a little clattering of dishes, but I thought she was just playing with the spoons which I'd left out for her and pretending to eat or something. Next thing I know, she heads into the living room carrying my bowl and spoon saying mmmm some more. Yes, she'd managed to grab the bowl down that I'd had a little bit of my birthday cake in and she'd been licking the spoon and trying to get more out of the bowl. If you know me, you'd know I'd barely leave any crumbs in a bowl when I'd been eating chocolate cake. I guess that answers the question of whether or not Isabella likes sugar!

No comments: