Monday, January 25, 2010

Funny Isabella

  • * We were at Henry's buying some produce when I turned around and saw that Isabella has dug into a barrel of chips and is eating one! I yelled at her What are you doing? and she DROPPED it back in the barrel. Yes, with hundreds of other chips.
  • * On the same trip to Henry's, we were standing at the register giving the cashier our grocery's when I saw Isabella lick a bread stick by the register.
  • * This story is not funny, it's just what Isabella said that's funny. I heard Lachlan cry out and Isabella told me that Lachlan had paint on his nose. I froze and asked what color and she said Red. Yes, it was a bloody nose from falling off his little play chair. That makes 2 bloody noses before his first birthday.
  • * When I changed the channel on the radio Isabella said to me 'How about Not this song.'
  • * She told me that she had a sore and needed a band aid on her finger. It's a freckle.

No comments: