Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Funny Isabella


Am I raising a Diva?
  • * Any time she drops food on the floor she brings it to me to get washed. This works for fruit and veggies....but not for muffins and cereal!
  • * Isabella said 'I like this song' when a girly song came on the radio in the car yesterday.
  • * Isabella likes to buckle the top of her car seat belt. But I can't watch her do it. She yells 'Shut the Door!' so she has privacy for it.
  • * We know who is Isabella's favorite. We were driving home at 5pm and I knew Dan would be home from work so I asked her who is at home waiting for us and her answer was 'Puppy!'
  • * When I hand Isabella something to put in the trolley when we are shopping, if she doesn't like the look of it, she reaches back to me and says 'Put it back!'

No comments: