Monday, July 13, 2009

Funny Isabella


Oh my funny little girl
  • * Grabbed some bread scraps off my dinner plate and ran screaming after Brady saying 'Bread Brady, Bread Brady' like she totally scored them something cool.
  • * Sings Bippity Boppity Boo. I may need to rent Cinderella for her.
  • * Hid in my closet with her dolls and stroller (I don't know how she fit them in there with all the shoes), then jumps out and says Boo!
  • * Took off her diaper and brought it to me and said 'Wet'. Thanks.
  • * I asked Isabella if she wanted carrots and she shook her head no. I asked her if she wanted Edamame Beans and she said Cool, I asked her if she wanted peas and she said Cool, I asked her if she wanted Pizza and she said Cool. I asked her if she wanted eggs. Her answer, Rice.

No comments: