Monday, June 22, 2009

Sticky Rice





Lori and I took the kids to sushi the other night. Lori ordered edamame and rice for Isabella and Brady. Well, Isabella loved it, but the rice was so sticky it was all down their fronts and on their hands, hair and face! We were in a bit of a hurry so Lori packed up a take away box for Isabella and I pulled her out of her high chair and tried to get her to come along with me, but she ran back to the table and started shovelling in the left over food on her plate like she hadn't eaten in a week. I tried to explain that we would be having more at home, but I don't think she quite understood. Either that or she just loved what they had to offer and couldn't leave any behind! I regretted bringing home the sticky rice though because it was all over the high chair, floor and Isabella.

No comments: